Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Three girls in the bathtub

Three girls as usual, don’t mind their names; the exact number of women I like to have inside my bathtub, one in front of me and the other two at my sides, covered with foam, all hot and wet, slippery and with shiny skins like mermaid bodies, a little bit drunk with the finest champagne, spitting crazy laughs out of voluptuous lips covered with red or pink gloss framing fine white teeth. Obscene jokes and laughters which echo rudely against the expensive tiles decorated with some vanguard artist’s new and very exclusive collection. Everything gets mixed with the steam; we, exceedingly wealthy people, can do everything we desire. I like to feel the legs and the feet of the girl in front of me and being able to touch the girls at the reach of my hands as we joke together, I love to kiss the three at the same time and do with them whatever I want, don’t mind the limits. For people like me, it doesn’t matter if it is the first time or the last time I see them, they are just flesh and bones which eventually will serve me for strict sexual pleasure, and yes sir, for my spiritual well-being. Of course the sluts don’t do it for free; they always wait to get their recompenses, whether is in cash, or some of them, in drugs. For me is all the same, just a business in which you exchange one thing for another. Let’s just focus on what I want; strong and well rounded buttocks, nipples in the form of dark halos crowning blessed large breasts, long hair scented with flower essence (cheap or not, my sense of smell is too dull to make the difference), eyes protected with eyelashes that resemble tropical waterfalls, soft, fleshy lips that serve as cushions for fine white teeth, and of course the big V, hairy or shaved, and as hot as exotic ripe fruit softened by the heat of the tropical sun, all that, yes sir, is my religion. Ginecoteism it could be called! A religion created for the worship of the female body.

- I told you officer, I am rich, and if I have money to spare I'd rather spend it on women, on “my women” I might say, because although I have them only for one or some nights, my possession of them comes from time to time to be absolute, almost infinite. Occasionally happens to me, let me explain you better officer, to think that not only their bodies belong to me, but also their soul, as if I were a great and outstanding master of their deepest wishes, like a demon, not a poor devil, no sir, but a happy, rich and popular devil. In the reigns of Hell I would be a well known demon, famous and respected, and here in Venezuelan fields, really not far from hell itself, I would make myself be called "Don Diablo", you be sure of that officer, if for many it was not too cynical and insulting term. So, let me continue sir, I will explain you everything, just like it happened, just like I saw it with my own eyes. I was telling you I am a Ginecoteist demon right? And if I am a researcher and explorer of the very subject of my praise, Gineconaut I could be called too; a man who travels through the female body and explores it at will. Well, enough of that cheap philosophy right officer? listen well to this story, the events as I perceived them: The other day while I was at the very climax of one other of my constant religious rites, if I may call it like that, with those three girls there in the bathtub; the two daughters of Mrs. Esperanza and that big mulatto girl, that waitress at Don Agustin’s pub, we were all very excited, and those girls, oh officer, you don’t know how those creatures moaned; then someone, on purpose or accidentally, pulled out the plug of the bathtub, maybe it was a bad joke that a low category angel played on me, maybe, out of pure envy, he wanted to stop me from enjoying and having the great time he could not have himself, maybe it was the very old Satan, he, as the big boss of his own company, could be the only one to have punished me for my latest good behavior. I think I tipped an old waitress too much the other day. Let’s continue officer; the water and the foam slowly began to go through the pipe, and instead of trying to understand what was going on and end our physical activity we took it for fun and joy, we felt the excitement of little by little begin to be naked and in full view for the others in the empty bathtub. But, for sex sake those Latinas! They might want to commit the worst obscenities, however, they will continue to be shy and timid of showing themselves completely naked in front of other women, you call it vanity officer, it might be the uncomfortable feeling of others knowing their secrets or their defects, at least that is what I was thinking; but anyway, little by little, the two sisters and that big mulatto girl, the waitress at Don Agustin’s pub, began to sink their bodies while still laughing into the water tried their best to be the lasts to show their tits into the air and to have their naked bodies discovered and unprotected. Oh God help me!, or if I'm proud of being an old demon!, then Help me oh Satan, who must be the owner of the biggest hellish hacienda; the water had reached a very low level and I was still unable to see the bodies of the girls, I saw their necks and heads, yes I did officer, but their expressions, gestures and words were fading and gradually decreasing the lower the water level in the bath was, I began to call them, to shout at them and I could only receive vague answers such as remote, fainting and darkened sounds, I began to shout louder, to pull their hairs upwards in an improvised and desperate attempt to see their bodies, but the heads remained attached to the surface of the water and I couldn’t feel any body under it, I could not see one single knee or one single elbow showing above the surface and the water level kept on decreasing, that's when I started to feel I was fainting officer, you must believe me; if the water was going away through the tube then it was filling again with the litters of sweat that were dropping from me; at one point I thought the girls were going down pulled by the godamn’ drain sucking force, I kept on looking for the plug among the foam or at least some sex toys but I had no success, I was going more and more nervous and my heart was pumping sulphuric acid, I was uncontrollably slapping and kicking the water with my legs here and there so I could find something like the plug, but when I finally found it, it was too late, the water was completely gone and the only things left inside the tub were three chopped and inert heads still smiling and with their eyes open. No blood was spilling out of them, no liquid flow at all coming out from these dead heads, I washed the foam with trembling hands and with the help of water from the small hose I always have there, oh officer, I finally saw the heads by their own, they were perfectly cut and cauterized like the deer heads hanging on the walls of Mr. Gutierrez place, I was going really crazy and I think it was then when I completely lost all consciousness, I blacked out. After I don’t know how long, I woke up in a hospital room, my hands and legs were chained to the bed handles and I was surrounded by nurses and police officers like you, also there were tons of unknown people, I am quite sure they were from the press, radio or the TV, they all began little by little to call me a bastard, a filthy bastard, murderer, and monster, they wanted to kill me right there, but the officers protected me. All the people began to ask me what I had done with the girls. I was all dizzied and confused; no one believes what I saw and what I am telling to you right now my dear officer, I know I never thanked those girls or any of the previous girls I met, but I’m sure in some way I always showed my gratitude to them, I loved those girls!, they were the subject of my praise and worship, yes officer, just as I told you; the two daughters of Mrs. Esperanza, and that big mulatto girl, the waitress at Don Agustin’s pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment