Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jupiter's Eye

Right now, in this very moment and thousands of millions of kilometers away from here, the great storms in Jupiter’s Eye are, like always, spinning in an eternal brown see of dust and gas. The Eye, Jupiter’s Eye, is way bigger than the Earth and for sure, more powerful than millions of nuclear bombs all together. Inside it? No one knows. Speculations are done, scientific calculations are suggested, but the heat, the gravity, the depth of this fantastic storm remain being a mystery.

I saw it once… It changed my life. I came across with it one day after a hard day of work, I didn’t remember where I was, and what I was doing, but I knew you were with me. It suddenly happened, like an accident, like the creation of Universe. I saw the huge Planet just in front of me and its wonderful brown eye. I was marveled, I still could hear you voice asking “Are you ok?”, like if you were shouting from a hundred meters away, but I couldn’t see you and I became aware that I was able to move towards the planet. I tried and got closer. The reaction happened in a instant. One second more and it was too late. I fell deep inside that fantastic brown storm. Already floating inside, I took a time for analyzing the landscape. The beauty that surrounded me made me want to cry. I soon began to taste curiosity and to feed with whishes. About what? About reaching the bottom. Discover the root of the storm. Find out the source of its beauty, and the sense of its light. I rushed then, all the way down with a unknown system of locomotion that fortunately was under my command.

I got closer, after some hard moments of struggling against the stream of the storm, I was able to see from the distance the source of all beauty, the fountain of all the light, I was blinded by it, so I partially closed my eyes in order to reduce the amount of light getting into them, and there it was, I don’t know for how long I saw it because I lost all sense of time, I just know I felt my heart slowing down until it stopped completely, but for some reason I was ok, in fact I was better than ever. I began to feel the strongest happiness a man can experiment and the emotion was every time more and more. Like if I was being carried by angels into a brown Heaven. It must have been 30 seconds, although I will never know what happened with time.

Distance was not the human perception of it. I could say that the bottom, just in front of me was something more or less like 20 meters away, but I remember reaching my hand unconsciously towards the light and being able to touch it. Suddenly I felt a shock of beauty directly into my Heart and Soul. Thousands of millions of images came into my head, in a second?… In an hour?… In a thousand years?… I don’t know; my heart was still frozen, and I couldn’t take it as a reference of time. Coming out of nowhere, I began to see with an eye able to capture everything through the space and time, all the Flowers that exist, that had existed and that will exist being born appeared in front of me, I touch them all, I felt them all. All the Sunsets covering all the cities, all the towns, on top of the most incredible sandy beaches, deserts and jungles, forests and oceans. The coldest places of strong white storms in the Artic.

I don’t know how to describe it, but it was like if everything at the same time was in a same square but without it, with everything happening with an astonishing speed. But at the same time slow enough for knowing what was all about. I saw all the moons of all the planets of all the galaxies and heard the music of all the festivals of all the cultures, I heard all the Smiles and all the “I Love You’s” in all the languages in a second, I saw all the Rainbows, all the birds singing at the same time, and all the exotic fishes. I spent the life of every three on its branches, and flew on top of every butterfly, I saw all the stars being created, and all the kids being born. Thousands of colors began to melt and to create the most pure white I’ve ever feel. In just one second the White filled everything and the fantastic sounds disappeared little by little. I was, paradoxically, in the most exciting Peace I ever felt. The white began to get into its source, I noticed I still had my hand on it. Finally I saw it, just two seconds before I fainted. The fountain of all light. It was Your Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment