Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sunglasses

You don’t know me, and for sure you never will. If you had the chance and get to know me, you would realize how wonderful I am. With luck, you could even be a part of one of my smiles. But is impossible for you to become a part of me although you wish it so much.

Knowing my perfect family with its lovely foreigner surname, the PhD of my aunt Doris, the freckles of my sister, and the delicious “Crepes au vin” that my mother prepares are absolutely out of your reach. If by any cosmic joke they would be at your hand’s reach, then you could be completely happy, your kids would be happy too, and all your life would be surrounded by this magical atmosphere that is attached to me since the time I was born.

I speak, I do, I move the pieces of the board, I control, I am. They look at me but they don’t know where I am, they just stare upwards and learn, and envy, wish and worship. My eyes are blue, or maybe green, but for sure they are clear, very clear and delicate… I wear sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment