Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Morning News

“A fool, dumb, blind, deaf, fat and ugly woman is found dead in the middle of the street  with “TV and Novels” in her hand”  The black hook of this newspaper shouted at me face to face.  When I got closer it whispered to me in secret “She died because of two shots coming out from the article she was reading”.  It was an article about the coming wedding of her favorite “artist”.  It continued like that, almost in silence.  “…the first one went into her head, but as she did not have a brain she kept on walking without direction.  Previous investigations show that she used to walk like this.  The lethal shot was the one that went into her heart; it was until then, when she fell already dead”.


I knew then, I had been a witness of this murder, and that some people had talk to me about how those “naïve” publications hypnotize, control and then kill stupid people, ignorant beings walking who find hours of joy and days of distraction in colorful trash.  The murder had taken place just in front of me, but I was unable to do something, the victim was at least, a hundred books away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment