Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Butterflies

At the beginning of the Spring I sent you a thousand butterflies. Each of them carrying a kiss; so light, so subtle, that you will barely feel it when they arrive, when you are in peace and your soul is dreaming.

Some of them will put it on your forehead, some others will set it on your hair, your hands will be completely covered by hundreds of them. The funniest ones, making tickles on you, will let it down on your eyes and on the top of your nose. The ones who dare the most?, Will let it softly on your pink lips, as soft as feathers floating on the Moon surface.

Some will arrive when you are concentrated in the classroom; some others will arrive at the afternoon when you admire a Sunset, others will arrive at night when you are sleeping and your lips are a little bit open letting some warm saliva wet your sheets, and your breathing is so slow... so deep.

I need a cargo airplane to send you my good wishes, I need the biggest ship to send you my love. My life? Is in the center of your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment